in India (February 2016)
India Infrastructure Research (a sister concern of Indian Infrastructure magazine) is coming up with the 5th Annual Subscription Package: “Road Development in India”, a special package designed in response to customer need for continuing information updates on developments in the Indian road sector.
The 2016 package will have four elements:
- Annual Research Report (PDF Format)
- Data-sheet (Excel Format)
- 11 Monthly Updates (PDF Format)
- 52 Weekly Newsletters (PDF Format)
The “Road Development in India 2016” report will have 18 distinct chapters:
- Executive Summary
- Sector Overview
- New Policy Initiatives and Impact
- Sector Outlook and Projections
- EPC Experience and Opportunity
- Emerging PPP Models and Outlook
- Project Economics
- Financing in the Current Scenario
- Project Performance
- Performance of Key Players
- OMT Experience and Opportunities
- Equipment and Material Market
- NHDP Progress Report
- Road Development in Northeast
- Other Government Programmes
- Project Pipeline and Opportunity
- Profiles of Key States
- Key Players
The monthly updates will include summary of key new developments, analysis of major monthly trends, latest status of key projects (NHDP/others), analysis of policy & regulatory developments, upcoming bids, contracts, tenders, information on new projects, key data and statistics etc.
The weekly newsletters will include new developments in the Indian road sector relating to policy, projects and developers; NHDP and other programmes; construction contracts; loans and investments and mergers and acquisitions.
The package is priced at Rs 100,000 (plus 14.5% service tax) or USD 2256.
There is a special pre-publication “early bird” discount. The price is Rs 80,000 (plus 14.5% service tax) or USD 1811 for orders and payments received on or before December 9, 2015.
The report will be available along with a data-set (excel) and will be ready in February 2016.
The updates will be provided once the report is released.